e-Con Solutions and Experlogix are looking for a technical resource with experience in web server and cloud platform technologies to join our Technical Support Team in the Netherlands and provide responsive technical guidance and support to our customers worldwide. You will leverage your excellent technical skills and expertise with your excellent custom service and communication skills to provide timely and knowledgeable technical support. If you are looking for an excellent career opportunity to specialize in state-of-the-art software products for an international company, we want to hear from you!
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide technical guidance and support to our customers who work with e-Con CPQ and Experlogix worldwide. Since you will be the first Experlogix Support Engineer in EMEA, you will be working together with your USA colleagues in Utah on a daily basis. You will be a technical subject matter expert on the e-Con CPQ and Experlogix system and its platform(s).
Candidates must have demonstrated work experience that includes a combination of the following skill set and experience:
- Working knowledge of Web server platform technologies like IIS
- Microsoft Azure Cloud and AWS IaaS environment experience
- Working knowledge of server environments including Windows Server 2003 and above
- Experience with virtualization (Hyper-V or VirtualBox) is a plus
- Experience analysing databases in SQL Server & Microsoft Access to troubleshoot and resolve support issues
- Detail oriented, demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience reviewing server log files to troubleshoot and resolve support issues
- Experience in DevOps including the design and automation of IaaS including virtual networks, virtual machines, cloud services, websites, data services a plus
- Enjoy communicating with customers to resolve technical issues
- Customer focused with a drive for excellent customer satisfaction
- High energy, self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP Product Suite a plus
- Familiarity with C# development and testing in a .NET framework a plus
- Higher level of education (HBO) way of thinking and working
- You are social, a strong communicator and eager to learn
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills in English
- Basic verbal, written and listening skills in Dutch
- Flexible workhours because of time difference, e.g. between 10.00 am – 8:00 pm.
You will work from e-Con Solutions headquarters in Veenendaal but will be largely trained and supported by team members based in Utah, USA. Ability to occasionally travel to the US for training is key, especially in the initial phases of knowledge build-up.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Please check our website www.werkenbije-con.nl to give you an idea of who we are and what we do and respond! For more information and to apply, you can contact Carolien Pinkster on 085-4895626 and email@example.com. An assessment can be part of the hiring process.