Experlogix is looking for a Team Lead Customer Care with experience in web server and cloud platform technologies to join our Customer Care Team in the Netherlands. You will lead the team, currently consisting of 3 Technical Support engineers, and provide hands-on responsive technical guidance and support to our customers worldwide. Your responsibility is to ensure adequate and efficient processing of support requests within the agreed response times by the team. Besides your leadership skills and your experience handling Customer Care / Support processes, you will also contribute to the team with your technical skills and expertise. With your excellent Customer Care and communication skills you will handle support requests in a timely and knowledgeable manner. If you are looking for a great career opportunity to support customer success with state-of-the-art software products for an international company, we want to hear from you!
As a Team Lead Customer Care you will lead the team of Technical Support Engineers and be responsible for the performance of the Customer Care department in the Netherlands. As such you are responsible for the adequate prioritization, scheduling and in-time processing of the customer support requests. From the Team Lead we expect a hands-on mentality and we expect you to support your team members in providing (technical) guidance and support to our customers who work with e-Con CPQ and Experlogix worldwide. You will be trained to become a technical subject matter expert on the e-Con CPQ and Experlogix systems and platform(s). Tasks will also include installing and maintaining server and application environments, both internal and external.
Candidates must have demonstrated work experience that includes a combination of the following skill set and experience:
- Customer-focused with a drive for excellent customer satisfaction
- Able to stay calm and work under pressure
- Proven people management skills
- Coach and motivate people to perform under pressure
- No 9-to-5 mentality, but able to balance life & work more dynamically
- Able to prioritize and make fast decisions when needed
- Enjoy communicating with customers to resolve technical issues
- High energy, self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously while part of a team
Technical skill set and knowledge:
- Strong working knowledge of Web server platform technologies like IIS
- Working knowledge of server environments including Windows Server 2008 and above
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with virtualization (Hyper-V or VirtualBox) is a plus
- IaaS (Microsoft Azure Cloud or AWS) environment experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented, demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience reviewing server log files to troubleshoot and resolve support issues
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics ERP solutions is a plus
- Familiarity with C# development and testing in a .NET framework is a plus
- Higher level of education (HBO) way of thinking and working
- You are social, a strong communicator and eager to learn
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills in Dutch and English
- Flexible to incidentally work outside office hours
You will work from our location in Veenendaal.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Please check our websites www.e-consolutions.com and www.werkenbije-con.nl to give you an idea of who we are and what we do and respond!
For more information and to apply for this job click here. Or you can contact Carolien Pinkster on 085-4895626 and email@example.com. An assessment can be part of the hiring process.