We’re looking for someone talented and eager to serve as the bridge between solution technology and our customers’ business plans and processes. You’ll help partners and customers bring technology and business together. How? By working with them to build a model that shows how e-Con’s technology can support and optimize sales and product configuration processes for that specific customer. And then you help implement that model, so that customers and partners realize a business that’s ready to use everything e-Con offers. You’ll be backed by an expert team, expert partners, and focus on collaboration.
What we ask of you:
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work with generic and abstract models.
- Experience with other configurator solutions such as Sofon, Tacton or BuyDesign is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, NAV or CRM is a major plus.
- Robust experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- At least university or college education. Focus on (technical) business or computer science is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with people, environments, cultures.
- Committed to teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to travel throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Current ability to work legally in the U.S.
What we offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Skills development for working with international companies and related industries.
- A friendly and collaborative work environment with an expert team.
- An international company where you’ll help develop a highly innovative product.
Are you ready to work with a future-focused, yet robust company ideal for building your career? Mail your resume and a short executive summary to email@example.com, attention Peter Willemse, CEO at e-Con Solutions USA. If you have questions about this job, you can call Peter at +1 (470) 658 8484 or send a mail firstname.lastname@example.org