Your salespeople in particular need to understand the options and constraints for all your products, and then quote and sell them quickly and accurately. Guided Selling in the e-Con Sales and Product Configurator helps ensure that salespeople are experts at selecting products and options that win customers and support efficient, accurate production, and delivery.
e-Con: Give salespeople the expert’s chair
Advising customers about the essential elements of style, comfort, and “good living” can make selling furniture a rewarding job—but there are challenges behind the curtain. How can I keep track of the different models delivered by this supplier? What colors are available for this great leather? Or how low can I go with my price, what’s the margin and discount I’m getting from this supplier, is it on stock and if not how fast can it be delivered? The questions take too much time to answer, and errors are waiting around the corner to crush profits.
Imagine all information is available on a tablet PC. Salespeople can quickly search through your product portfolio, select the product of interest, and see options, colors and accessories available for the product. Stock-level information, prices, and margin are just a tap away. And submitting and sending the order to the back-office is another tap. There’s no need for retyping, mailing, or faxing.
- You can have all these capabilities now with the e-Con Sales and Product Configurator.
- e-Con can run on any device, including tablets such as Surface or iPad.
- Your configurator is connected in real-time with ERP and CRM systems, giving you instant access to prices, stock level, and all other product-related data.
- A robust rules engine ensures that users view only combinations that are produced, the end of head-clutching errors!
- Quotes can be quickly printed and include images of the configured product.
- Rich integration with Dynamics CRM and ERP (or any other application) ensures quick back-office processing.